Jogjakarta Holiday Tour Package 4 days 3 nights Tour (2)
Offers you tour visit Jogjakarta City, Merapi, Borobudur, Goa Pindul a the best location where the people take pictures to upload in social media, with itinerary as followed
Day 1 – Arrival and Yogjakarta city tours
– Arrival in the morning at Jogjakarta airport, Meet and greet at and continue with tour to “KRATON” – Sultan palace, was built in 1756-1790. The architecture is an example of Javanesse cosmos style and reflect Javanese culture. This is the residence of the King or Sultan of Yogyakarta, onward to TAMAN SARI, It is a garden with waterways and hundreds of flowers. In the past Sultan and their harems enjoyed their leisure time in the tower and watching females bath in the pool below.
– After that, continue to KOTAGEDE see the silver workshops including hand-beaten bowls, boxes, fine filigree and modern jewelery.
– Proceed to Bantul Regency and KASONGAN Village–pottery center with various product, MANDING VILLAGE center of traditional genuine leather production such as wallet and shoes.
Day 2 – Merapi tour, Breksi Garden Park and Parangtrtis Beach
– Breakfast at hotel. After that, visit MERAPI MOUNTAIN passing the villages of CANGKRINGAN. Adventure lovers escape from the heat of busy of Yogyakarta. This is a unique experience passing a variety of walks, treks, and nature tours. We’ll let you to explore the deep of Cangkringan village on the slopes of Mount Merapi using 4×4 Jeep. We could see many villages at the foot of Merapi, which was destroyed by the pyroclastic flows from the last Mt. Merapi eruption.
– Continue to Breksi Garden Park, newest tourist attraction that is located on a hill of volcanic ash deposition good for photography, take your best picture here and uploaded to your social media.
– At the end, visit the Legend of PARANGTRITIS BEACH.
Day 3 – Setumbu hill, Borobudur temple, and Goa Pindul Body Rafting
– Breakfast at hotel, visit SETUMBU HILL for great panoramic view of Borobudur temple from the high of 400 MDPL. Continued to BOROBUDUR TEMPLE, this is monument of the 8 the century and represents the highest expression of the artistic genius of the time. Return to Yogyakarta.
– Drive to Gunungkidul, we’ll make a water activities of body raft, get on board at tube, and float to the river which flowpath goes thru inside Cave Pindul. Along the ride you will see beautiful stalagmites and stalactites, some are still active, and some has interesting shape. Guide will explain to the group about all these facts. Another interesting fact is, bats do live inside Cave Pindul, they were hanging upside down on the cave’s ceiling, sleeping, but uniquely you didn’t feel any trace of bad odor from Bat’s urine that you would typically find inside a cave.
Day 4 – Shopping at Malioboro Transfer to airport
– Ready at the hotel lobby for check-out and breakfast. Continued to visit MALIOBORO street well known with various goods and handicraft market.
– Transfer to airport for return back to Malaysia.