Jogjakarta/Jogja is main tourist destination in Java offering the cultural tourist attractions such as Borobudur Temple the biggest Buddhist temple in Java, Prambanan the biggest Hindu temple in Java, Jogjakarta Sultan Palace, Taman Sari, Malioboro Street and natural tourist attractions such as Mt. Merapi and Parangtritis Beach, Pindul Cave, Jomblang Cave, Timang Beach/Island, and Kalibiru National Park also Jogjakarta has the complete accommodations from star hotel, low class hotel and budged.
JOGJA HOLIDAY Tour and Rent Car is the local tour operator in Jogjakarta, we offer better you the Jogjakarta tour packages for your holiday in Jogjakarta, tour packages or rent car to visit Borobudur Temple, Prambanan Temple, Merapi Jomblang Cave, Pindul Cave and Timang Beach/Island Tour, with tour package or tour on request for group or for individual, in flexible price.
You need our professional support to travel in Jogjakarta ?
We invite you to join us, We know better how to serve customers, in affordable price, all the services, tour package or on request so please contact us with detail date, total person, and the service needed, to assist you better. We are ready in 24 hours to assist your tour planning.
This is the best tour package to visit the tourist destination in Yogyakarta and its around such as Borobudur temple, Pindul / Island, Timang Beach/Island, Merapi, Parangtritis Beach and Kalibiru, Location where the visitors could take photos selfies Tour itinerary will be as followed:
Day 1 Pick Up Service Pindul Cave Tour
- Arrival at Jogjakarta airport at 9.45 AM Lunch Time at Local Restaurant, drive Cave Tubing at Goa Pindul to rafting on underground river and see the cave interior that decorated by stalagmite and stalactite, back to Jogjakarta stop over at Pine Forest at Pengger (Sunset photo spot), also stop over at Bukit Bintang (night photo stop and see the city from highland on the eastern side)
- Check in to Hotel
Day 2 Gunung Kidul Tour (Mangunan and Timang Beach)
- Depart in to Morning to Gunung Kidul Regency stop over at Jurang Tembelan (photo spot) and continue to visit Rumah Hobbit Mangunan to photo, stop at Pine Forest Mangunan, after Lunch Time drive to Timang Beach, where visitor could visit Timang Island by riding cable card or cable gondola or pass trough cable bridge
- Transfer Back to hotel
Day 3 Merapi Jeep Lava Tour and Borobudur Temple
- Depart from hotel in the morning to Kaliadem village for Merapi Jeep Lava Tour, the area on the eastern slope of Mt Merapi where in 2006 destructed by eruption, riding jeep trough on the could lava river, give you a light adventure after this tour drive to Borobudur Temple the biggest Buddhist temple of 8th century Lunch Time, and drive to Gumuk Pasir on the of ParangTritis Beach where people play sand boarding, see sunset on beach.
- Transfer back to hotel
Day 4 Farewell Jogjakarta
- Depart in the morning for Kalibiru Park National, location to photo spot from where you can see the Sermo lake, Lunch Time, and drive back to Jogjakarta for Shopping at Malioboro Street if the time permit Transfer to airport End of Service
- End of Service.
Day 1 – Arrival and Yogjakarta city tours
– Arrival in the morning at Jogjakarta airport, Meet and greet at and continue with tour to “KRATON” – Sultan palace, was built in 1756-1790. The architecture is an example of Javanesse cosmos style and reflect Javanese culture. This is the residence of the King or Sultan of Yogyakarta, onward to TAMAN SARI, It is a garden with waterways and hundreds of flowers. In the past Sultan and their harems enjoyed their leisure time in the tower and watching females bath in the pool below.
– After that, continue to KOTAGEDE see the silver workshops including hand-beaten bowls, boxes, fine filigree and modern jewelery.
– Proceed to Bantul Regency and KASONGAN Village–pottery center with various product, MANDING VILLAGE center of traditional genuine leather production such as wallet and shoes.
Day 2 – Merapi tour, Breksi Garden Park and Parangtrtis Beach
– Breakfast at hotel. After that, visit MERAPI MOUNTAIN passing the villages of CANGKRINGAN. Adventure lovers escape from the heat of busy of Yogyakarta. This is a unique experience passing a variety of walks, treks, and nature tours. We’ll let you to explore the deep of Cangkringan village on the slopes of Mount Merapi using 4×4 Jeep. We could see many villages at the foot of Merapi, which was destroyed by the pyroclastic flows from the last Mt. Merapi eruption.
– Continue to Breksi Garden Park, newest tourist attraction that is located on a hill of volcanic ash deposition good for photography, take your best picture here and uploaded to your social media.
– At the end, visit the Legend of PARANGTRITIS BEACH.
Day 3 – Setumbu hill, Borobudur temple, and Goa Pindul Body Rafting
– Breakfast at hotel, visit SETUMBU HILL for great panoramic view of Borobudur temple from the high of 400 MDPL. Continued to BOROBUDUR TEMPLE, this is monument of the 8 the century and represents the highest expression of the artistic genius of the time. Return to Yogyakarta.
– Drive to Gunungkidul, we’ll make a water activities of body raft, get on board at tube, and float to the river which flowpath goes thru inside Cave Pindul. Along the ride you will see beautiful stalagmites and stalactites, some are still active, and some has interesting shape. Guide will explain to the group about all these facts. Another interesting fact is, bats do live inside Cave Pindul, they were hanging upside down on the cave’s ceiling, sleeping, but uniquely you didn’t feel any trace of bad odor from Bat’s urine that you would typically find inside a cave.
Day 4 – Shopping at Malioboro Transfer to airport
– Ready at the hotel lobby for check-out and breakfast. Continued to visit MALIOBORO street well known with various goods and handicraft market.
– Transfer to airport for return back to Malaysia.
Further information, request quotation please contact us !